The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Anyone know where I can obtain a copy of vbadvanced links directory v3.3.0 for vb3.8?
vbadvanced is down and has been for some time now. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
You cannot. Since it was not a free mod, you cannot legally get it anywhere else.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wow when did they shut down vbadvanced? Just goes to show the impact the change has had on everyone.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Brian stopped officially supporting his scripts a year or so ago. The domain went down a few weeks ago.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am surprised they didn't release it opensource. That is too bad.
|
| Благодарность от: | ||
| blind-eddie | ||
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I and a few others did ask about taking it over from him, but he never responded to any of us.
|
![]() |
|
|