The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am really excited!!!
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Dam, I would cut off a finger to have that here!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Awesome! I would really kill to have that here. Of course, we are lucky to even have 'fast' internet now. I had to use dial-up until five years ago. We still don't have cell coverage.
|
| Благодарность от: | ||
| CarpCharacin | ||
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
You don't have cell coverage in CA strange
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
At my age, I could use more fiber......
|
| 2 благодарности(ей) от: | ||
| blind-eddie, RichieBoy67 | ||
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm in Idaho right now in a little town called Hope, population 200.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
| 3 благодарности(ей) от: | ||
| BirdOPrey5, CarpCharacin, Lynne | ||
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
lol
|
![]() |
|
|