The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there a way or a mod that will allow me to post a sticky to multiple forums? I know I can copy it to the others, but its a pain to do when I update one of them, I have to manually update all of them.
Thanks |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
This one should do it, Global Threads: The Next Generation for VB4 by BOP5
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am running VB 3.8
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oooops, her ya go, Global Threads for VB3
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Perfect, thanks. I even searched for a version 3.8 of that one, but couldnt find it.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Not a problem, glad to help.
|
![]() |
|
|