Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 5 Connect Discussion > vB5 Programming Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-14-2014, 08:21 AM
npadbidri npadbidri is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 11
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Wordpress Multi - site Header & Footer Integration with vBulletin 5.0.x

Wordpress Multi - site Header & Footer Integration :

Hello,
I'm trying to integrate vBulletin 5.0.x with Wordpress.
Specifically, I'm trying to add the WordPress header and footer to show in vBulletin using Wordpress's functions get_header() and get_footer() that come from the file wp-blog-header.php in the WordPress installation folder. But my Wordpress site is a multi - site and I need header and footer of a particular website.

I have tried Wordpress header & footer integration with vBulletin 5.0.x for single website and It works fine.
I refer this post : Wordpress Header & Footer Integation for Wordpress header & footer integration with vBulletin 5.0.x for single website.

While intergration of Wordpress multi - site header & footer with vBulletin 5.0.x, I got following error :

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::escape() in \wp-content\sunrise.php.

################################################## ##
PHP code : (written into packages/extension/api/options.php)

PHP Code:
<?php

class wpHeaderFooter_Api_Options extends vB_Api_Extensions
{
    public $product = 'wpheaderfooter';
    public $version = '1.0.0';
    public $developer = 'me';
    public $title = 'WordPress Integration Extension';
    public $minver = '5.0.4';
    public $maxver = '5.1.3';
    public $infourl = '';
    public $checkurl = '';
    public $AutoInstall = 1;
    public $extensionOrder = 10;
    
    public function wpHeader(){
       define('ROOT_DIR',str_replace('\\\\', '/', realpath(dirname(__FILE__))).'/'); #Get real path for root dir ---linux and windows
        require_once(ROOT_DIR.'../testsite/wp-blog-header.php'); // get WordPress  
        get_header();        
    }
    
    public function wpFooter(){
        define('ROOT_DIR',str_replace('\\\\', '/', realpath(dirname(__FILE__))).'/'); #Get real path for root dir ---linux and windows
        require_once(ROOT_DIR.'../testsite/wp-blog-header.php'); // get WordPress  
        get_footer();
    }
}
So any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.