The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
How can I make it to where I can have different forums for reported posts? If a post in the public forum gets reported, it goes to the Staff Forums. If a Staff Forum post gets reported, it goes to the Admin forum.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
You'd probly have to make a plugin to change the vbulletin options setting to a different forumid depending on what forumid you're in.
Do you know the ids of the staff and admin forum? |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, it just wouldn't be limited to those two forums. I'm looking for a plugin that will allow me to add forums as needed.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
There isn't one, but if you were willing to take the time, I bet you could figure it out.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Unfortunately I can't code to save my life.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Bump.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
You might have to pay someone to code this by posting a request in the paid section, https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=30
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|