The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How can i create a full width header in vb5? (body 800 px)
PHP Code:
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
max-width 100%
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I tried
PHP Code:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm a total clueless oaf when it comes to vBulletin version 5. Someone knowledgeable like Lynne will be along, stay patient.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm trying to do this as well. Thanks!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Did you change this in Stylavars as well?
Also, if you are using width 100% you do not need auto. |
| Благодарность от: | ||
| Max Taxable | ||
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
You can do something like this but your site will not display nicely on mobile devices.
Code:
#header .site-logo {
min-width:800px;
max-width:8000px;
}
#header .site-logo img {
height: 100px;
width:800px;
max-width:800px;
}
|
| Благодарность от: | ||
| RichieBoy67 | ||
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think that would work for what the OP appears to be asking. Not sure how vB5 treats mobile browsers - does it have a app or a separate style for those?
|
| Благодарность от: | ||
| RichieBoy67 | ||
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Not sure .. I haven't used/played around too much with vb5 yet ... lol
|
| Благодарность от: | ||
| Max Taxable | ||
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I missed that in his post. Yes this would seem to negate the max-width definition completely.
|
![]() |
|
|