The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello to all i want to log all ips of failed attempts into a file instead of getting mail to my email is it possible.? Thanku very much. any one know how to do it please thanku.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I can write up a mod that will log all failed login attempts, but I am not sure on disabling the email though.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll have it done later tonight when I get home from work.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanku very much bro
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Here ya go, [OzzModz] Log Failed Login
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanx a lot bro
Great
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
No problem.
|
![]() |
|
|