The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there a modification or a template edit that in who's online will show guests and spiders to admins only?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
bump
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
bump
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
You can turn off the option in each group so they cant see who are online
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I want members to see other members in who's online.
I don't want anyone except admin to see spiders and guests in who's online. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
That isnt possible via a simple template edit, you would have to change the queries, you would be better having a paid job posted to have a hack created, you might be able to get more attention to it, if you post in the programming section.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
What is an average cost for something like this? I'd like to implement this modification, but I can live without it if it'll be expensive.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Only way to find out is to make a post in the paid section
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Brilliant suggestion.
|
![]() |
|
|