The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hey guys, I am trying to figure out how to center my 3.8 just like this site?
Can anyone help me? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Whats up.. Your site is centered on my screen using IE & FF......
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have many
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Set both margin-left and margin-right of whatever acts as your forum's container to auto.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ok, so how do I do that? I completely forgot how to use vb3.8 (I know lame right)
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
It depends on what you're using as your container. In default vB3, that would be, I believe, the .page class, which is in your CSS options in your style manager.
|
![]() |
|
|