The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello guys,
Can someone please tell me if is possible to pulled the forum from directory /maindomain/forums to /maindomain without moving files or changing the the FORUM URL? I was thinking if this can be done same as making a forum page https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=62164 but that the test.php can be located in a different path and it will pull the forum files like the forum index.php from that particular path. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
anyone knows how to do this?
I want to be able to load the forum from an external file outside of the forum root location. Is like having the index.php on a different location but it will open the one in root location. thanks |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
thanks God bless everyone. I guess i will figure this one out myself
|
![]() |
|
|