The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How do I stop unregistered guests spamming?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I would turn off Post / Thread Permissions for the usergroups Unregistered / Not Logged In, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation and Users Awaiting Moderation
|
| Благодарность от: | ||
| Max Taxable | ||
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have same problem and did that but still getting lots of unwnted posts.
Any suggestin pelase? |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
If the posts are coming from registered users I would install this, for vB3 https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...highlight=spam
It won't stop current users but it will help stop bots registering and posting. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you have more captcha protection for posting they won't be able to. I had to install a lot of anti-spam plugins to stop them when I was running vb3 forums.
|
![]() |
|
|