The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi,
I am using vb 4.1.3 and trying to create an article with a few images which combine to show up as a table, when I post the image codes, I see space between the images. Please see the image below to know what I mean, how do I get rid of this?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
You need to remove the padding from the table cells. If you're using bbcode table tags, you could add this to your additional.css template:
Code:
.cms_table td
{
padding: 0;
}
Another way would be to allow html in the article and then you could do something like Code:
<table><tr><td style="padding: 0">img here</td></tr> etc |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Tried adding the additional css defination but does not work, gives the same results (spacing between two images)
I ended up installing this thing and seems it is working https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...highlight=html |
![]() |
|
|