The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Okay, so this controls the borders around the statistics areas, such as the Current Activity and Last Activity box.
![]() ![]() However, when I refresh the page, after saving customization, it changes to white:
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
*bumps*
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
*bumps*
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Perhaps you have some other custom CSS causing the issue. Try this on a totally default style - Create a new style with no parent:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Then I guess it's a bug and you should enter it into Jira if you want it fixed.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'll take a look, thanks.
|
![]() |
|
|