The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hey everyone...
I would like to know if there is a hack for this.. I know that there is one that will put the info in your User Info.. I am wondering if there is a way that it can be put to the left of each post... Under the avatar by total posts.. Can someone do that? Thanks HHH Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
i saw that somewhere
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have saw it on another forum.. but I couldnt find the hack for it though...
HHH |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
<a href="http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12104&highlight=thread+ started" target="_blank">Here</a> you can find the Hack!
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I tried this one.. but it only shows it in the user info.. not beside your post..
Thanks anyways=) HHH |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Search for this into your showthread.php:
Code:
if ($post['receivepm'] and $enablepms==1) {
eval("\$post[pmlink] = \"".gettemplate("postbit_sendpm")."\";");
} else {
$post[pmlink] = "";
}
Code:
// Find out how many threads this user has started
$startcount = $DB_site->query_first("SELECT COUNT(title) AS starts FROM thread WHERE postuserid='$post[userid]' AND open!='10'");
$starts = $startcount[starts];
if ($starts == ""):
$starts = "0";
endif;
// end Find threads
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
you rock! Thanks so much!
HHH |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thnanks for your work,
but i want to see the started threads in memberlist? anybody know how>? |
![]() |
|
|