The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I tried to install the patch, and I uploaded it into the server. Now, when I try to go to the database, it says it has encountered a problem. What should I do?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
If your speaking about the 4.1.4 patch, your required to run the upgrade script to completely patch per say, have you ran the upgrade script? Also what do you mean by "when I try to go to the database" because that sounds like your trying to view a forum page and it's throwing up the message...
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes, that's what I meant- When I try to go to my website, it says that. Please help.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
What is the exact error you are getting? Can you post the link to your forum?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Code:
Now, when I try to go to the database, it says it has encountered a problem. What should I do? |
| Благодарность от: | ||
| TheLastSuperman | ||
![]() |
|
|