The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Automatically Add Friend Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Information:
This modification was for 3.7 and I saw loads of people wanting it for 3.8 thus I updated it. This wasn't my mod nor am I trying to take credit, all I'm doing is sharing this mod for others to enjoy for their sites etc. What does this mod do: This modification allows new members to automatically have anyone you specified as a friend. Same concept of Myspace where Tom would be your friend right away, this allows you to specify who you'd like to be added as a friend upon registration for members. Installation:
Credits: King Kovifor - Coding it all. Eplexx - Updating it. Download Now
Supporters / CoAuthors Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
This didn't add the designated friend and it didn't send a PM to a new user added through the admin CP.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Does this mod work with VB 4x+ ?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi Eplexx, thanks for the module.
I just tried to install it on VB 4.1.6 but I have the error message below when I made a register test : Code:
Database error in vBulletin 4.1.6: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO userlist (userid, relationid, type, friend) VALUES (, 1, 'buddy', 'yes'); MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 1, 'buddy', 'yes')' at line 1 Error Number : 1064 Request Date : Sunday, October 2nd 2011 @ 11:55:47 AM Error Date : Sunday, October 2nd 2011 @ 11:55:47 AM Script : http://www.mysite.com/register.php?do=activate Referrer : http://www.mysite.com/register.php?a=ver IP Address : XXXXXXXXXXXXX Username : systemd Classname : vB_Database MySQL Version : 5.0.51a-24+lenny4-log Regards |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
The code is different in vb 4 so idk if it'll work. I highly doubt it
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Any chance of getting this for vb4?
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Any chance of this for vB4?
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Doubtful. Developer Last Online: Apr 2013
|
![]() |
|
|