The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I know theres a mod where you can get the Notices on the forums to show up every week for example without you having to actually put it up every week. Ive searched everywhere and cannot find it, can anyone help out?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Bump?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
How do you know for sure there is such a mod?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yep Im 100% sure of it.
What it is is like a little tick box for the notice options and it says something like this notice will show for the following days. The theres a check box for the days. We had it up, but we couldn't activate it, and I have no clue where I got it from. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes thats the one! Thank you
|
![]() |
|
|