The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I want to add a few BB codes in my quick reply box how do I do this? I know I need to add it in the showthread_quickreply template but what code do I add>
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
EDIT: I Installed this and it is not what you are looking for I was sure it showed bbcodes aswel.
I think this is the modification you are looking for https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=237732 |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you very much for your reply. I added the mod but is there any way to add my custom BB codes in the quick reply box?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
There is an article about how to add custom bbcode links/images to your quick reply.
|
![]() |
|
|