The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Adds a copy link next to the edit link on the main template page
- Opens the a new add templete page with the contents of the existing template in it - makes sure you don't write over the existing template. I was making some alternate templates of my custom templates which had only small changes from the originals and found it silly that I had to click 'edit', copy the original, go back, click 'add template', then paste. thats why i made this copy link. Essentially, it's the 'add template' link but fills in the form with the current template contents for you. Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
normally i just download and reupload as a new style and entire template set
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Now you tell me Eva
![]() Amy |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok, I noticed this was an old post... so I am guessing it won't be compatable with 2.2.6... so, can you either (1) tell me it is 100% compatible with 2.2.6 or (2) place a different version to be 2.2.6 compliant.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I just updated to version 2.2.9 and am now getting an error message when viewing templates.
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
No "makechoosercode" statements are edited or added in this modification...:bored:
Make sure you didn't make any mistakes ![]() Satan |
![]() |
|
|