The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Description:
I see a lot of people here who are trying to fix a problem or install a hack, sometimes requires them to run a SQL query on their database, and just don't know quite how. I know you can use Telnet, but not everyone has access, and I know there's phpMyAdmin, but who needs all that when you just need to update a table or add a field. Of course running select queries with this is not very useful, but I'm working on changing that. Main Features: - Run a single query - Run multiple queries - Option to show / not show query after execution - Confirmation page Demo: 1. ![]() 2. ![]() 3. ![]() 4. ![]() Installation: 1. Unzip query.php from the attached zip file and upload to your admin folder. 2. In index.php (under your admin folder), replace PHP Code:
PHP Code:
That's it - can it get any more simple? ![]() Feedback, requests, future ideas and anything else is more than welcome. ![]() Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
kool thanks for the hack m8 keep up the good work.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great Idea FireFly! Off to install this one
Great thinking.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Agree with Bane
/me is off installing... |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Worked like a charm. But I have a suggestion:
If I want to run a query which gives a result, e.g. the example query from mySQL Code:
select BENCHMARK(1000000,encode("hello","goodbye"));
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks all for the comments.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FireFly Of course running select queries with this is not very useful, but I'm working on changing that. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
As far as I know he's male (right?)
Great hack btw ![]() -Tom |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
interesting hack..
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
great hack, so easy 2 install even me gran could have installed it!!
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've been working on this alot today.
I wanna go to sleep, and I don't have time to create new screen shots, edit posts and such, so I'm just going to post this new file here and when I wake up I'll sort everything. This has support for basic queries, such as Code:
SELECT ... FROM ... WHERE To install this simply upload the new file and overwrite the old one. A basic screen shot is available in the zip file. *yawn* Please post any feedback and suggestions about this, so I could fix / add anything to the new re-release! Thanks!
|
![]() |
|
|