The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
All these years i have had vBulletin. i have never set up like this. how is this page made or done?
http://www.hondashadow.net/forum/register.php |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Not viewable to guests. So, not sure what it is.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Have you searched the modifications to see if there is one that allows you to subscribe during registration?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
yes and i find nothing. i want this same exact setup. how is this done?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I do not know. Obviously they wrote a modification to do it. I suppose you could use a user profile field and then write some code to interface between that and the subscriptions page.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
only shows on first visit too..
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have seen this on about 10-15 different sites.i just cant find it as a mod.lol
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Gosh... it was on here but was removed for some reason... I'll see if I can't track it down when I have some free time and forward a link unless it's iffy kwim?
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
thats awesome if you can. no hurry. been wanting this for long time. just cant find it.
|
![]() |
|
|