The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Selected Tab Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Gave me the picture selected-tab-gradient-with-top-alpha.png name it, and then images / Gradients folder browse .
![]() ![]() Download Now
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I really like these. Nice work.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Please tell me you're still around. These are great! I started a new style using these and to be honest I could use some more. If you're still around could you please make some more?
Just pick some random colors. Thanks in advance. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Which color do you want
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've been really busy and just got a chance to check this thread. Thanks for responding.
Colors? Hmm. Reds and blues would be nice. The rainbow theme I'm making has been a real joy to work on using your images. One other thing I'd like to ask of you is, would you list the color at the bottom of the image so I can match it. I use the image at the top of the widgets (and elsewhere) and use the background color to fill in the rest. I get real close to matching but not quite. Thanks in advance. http://www.animeappeal.com/?styleid=99 |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you very much. It appears you dialed right in to the idea of the theme.
You have a link you'd like me to put up at my place in exchange for that? |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
No need to link to, aim to help
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks again. I'm off to put them to use right now.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
<a href="http://www.animeappeal.com/?styleid=99" target="_blank">http://www.animeappeal.com/?styleid=99</a>
Could you take a look at that style and make a suggestion for the navbars? I wanted to upload it tonight but after running through it to make sure I didn't miss anything the graphic looks out of place. Thanks, Seti Edit: Style was abandoned so the link is no good. |
![]() |
|
|