The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi guys,
I'm trying to determine what is controlling the lines that separate forums on forum home, and post bit section. I included a picture below to explain what I am trying to achieve. The images shows nice white lines that break up the forum home and other areas of the forum. ![]() My current theme only has a solid colour and doesn't separate anything I would like to change this so that my theme is separated as per image. Thanks so much! |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Maybe CSS or edit your style templates like the FORUMHOME and etc.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Crap I also posted this in the wrong section, it's for vBulletin 3.8.6
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Haha.
|
![]() |
|
|