The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am trying to add a third custom BB code but it's not working... it just gives me blank page.. at first I thought it might be something wrong with the code itself...but it's doing with any BB code I try to add...Has anyone dealt with the same problem??
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Post your code and then we can try it out ourselves.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was just trying to add the mods available here at vbulletin.org
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Then perhaps you were not doing it correctly. I have more than 3 custom bbcodes added to my site and it is fine.
Here is a page from the manual about troubleshooting blank or 'white' pages: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/blank_pages |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
If you want more help you can post a screen shot of the BB Code page with all your fields so we can look at that too.
|
![]() |
|
|