The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Description:
This hack will allow you to set the display order of clickable smilies (if you use them). It's good if you have a lot of smilies, and want the more commonly used to be shown in the box. Demo: Installation: 1. Run the following queries either in phpMyAdmin or thru Telnet: (one query at a time) Code:
ALTER TABLE smilie ADD showid SMALLINT not null ALTER TABLE smilie ADD INDEX (showid) UPDATE smilie SET showid=smilieid PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
JJR512 That's it! Feedback, requests and anything else is more than welcome. ![]() Good luck! ![]() Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice simple and effective .... I'll try it now
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Alright, it's done, and it's great!
You know in the other thread I was about to say that the one line replacement you had originally (which added the ORDER BY bit) didn't work. I guess there was a lot more to it, though! Hope it wasn't too much trouble...but I love it! Thank you!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah I know JJR, I forgot to replace another line.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Cool Hack and it works directly.
Good work. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
kool hack m8 ur on fire with these hacks @ the mo
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was actually doing something similiar at the same time, but wanted random
2. In functions.php (in your admin folder) replace PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks FireFly, it works great!
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
omg, do I ever want this!
but I never thought of it as a hack? THANKS MAN! *snyx runs off to install* |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I tired to copy paste the queries into phpmyadmin and I get errors?
|
![]() |
|
|