The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I really like the feature where I can Add a forum by copying an existing forum.
Top of the Add new forum in admincp Create Forum Based off Forum: It would be really useful to me if I could do this AND the copying included a set of named threads. I thought I could make a dummy forum with the correct threads in it and then use the Create Forum Based off Forum to copy it. I know I can manually copy the threads over on the frontend but it does get repetitive doing that a lot. I need to do this for each new userplus switching from admincp to frontend and locating the new forum etc all adds to the job every time.Am I looking for something very difficult? |
![]() |
|
|