The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Where is the header_background? stylevar I can access at?
I am currently running vBulletin Version 3.8.5,. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Do you really need the header background to be different from the rest of the page (navigation bar and below)?
I imagine the whole page to be like looking outside. From top down I see clouds and blue sky (header), treetops (background around navigation area), trees (notification area), and then grass (actual page content). Using this method, I simply create a background image that wraps across (left to right) and then graduate to a solid color at the bottom (below the grass would be green background color). I upload the background image to my server, then set it here: AdminCP -> Style Manager -> (select theme) -> Body -> Standard CSS Attributes -> Background Use CSS to specify your options in this field: #000000 url( ![]() If this method doesn't work for you (maybe you bought a theme from someone? header_background is not vBulletin 3.x default), then scroll down to Additional CSS Defintions to see if it's defined there. :up: |
![]() |
|
|