The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm just curious, but what are the rules for hiring a third party to modify or build off of existing modifications that are not re-usable code? I'm not talking about to spread around vb.org or anywhere else as a new modification, only for private use on my own site. Is it allowed?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
As long as it's for your own personal use, then there is no problem with it.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks everyone. This is good news, because I've got a few modifications that appear to be abandoned or poorly supported, one that I want a huge and complete overhaul done on, and was afraid to break any rules if I hired someone to fix them up or maintain them.
Now to find a good vb4 developer X_X |
![]() |
|
|