The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Mass Censor Usergroup's Entire Post Content Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
Mass Censor Usergroup's Entire Post Content
Developer Last Online: Jan 2015
Something I ran across when pranking a staff member, which might be useful for an alternative to Banning or Tachy Goes to Coventry.
I couldn't find anything similar here, so let me know if someone already covered this one~ The basic idea is to replace a single user(group's) post contents with...really whatever you want. To do this: 1. Create a usergroup you wish to censor/screw with.More effects can obviously be added to different usergroups by adding different conditionals. No demo is available, since I'll be removing it some time tomorrow. ![]() Screenshots
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
This should also probably be moved to template modifications. I do apologize
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Interesting idea
Just thinking if I would want to use this on trolls, spammers, or something else lolWith trolls, it might be okay with new trolls, but old trolls, I don't think it would be good with there old good posts as that would affect the flow and seo. But new trolls it could be useful, but might make them keep going. Sometimes its better to make them appear as they never existed lol But thanks for sharing. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|