The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hey, that question about IPs in who's online just got me thinking...
What do I need to put in the who's online file so that I can also have it display the User Agent/Browser versions of the members/visitors? If this is even possible, will it be much more of a load on the server? Thanks in advance ![]() Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
~bump
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Can't be very hard... I'll try.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Here it comes:
![]() (This hack also contains this mod by JJR512) In online.php find PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
On the template whosonlinebit_ip put PHP Code:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
w00t! I'll try this out tomorrow ... thanks man
|
![]() |
|
|