The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have 2 Paid Subscriptions setup for my forums and for some reason they stop working correctly.
The "Primary Usergroup" is the subscription group I created, but once the subscription is purchased. I still have to manually move the user to the said group. I have nothing for the "Additional Usergroups". thanks |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have the same problem too, I sent an email to vbulletin customer service regarding the issue.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Did you recently upgrade to 3.8.6?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is there a fix for this?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
bump
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I suggest posting on vbulletin.com for official support if you haven't already.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
hrmm, I read the thread at vb.com and it seems all my settings are ok. I'm wondering if its the donation bar affecting things |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
fixed, had to update my IPN url
|
![]() |
|
|