The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Please I keep on seeing this strange url in my my logs (latest visitors). Anytime I click on the list of latest visitors, i see this link. my site has nothing to do with drugs and I don't have anything to do with this domain name yet I keep on seeing this strange link in my logs. [url=http://nwser.com/pharma/sitemap.html]propecia. anytime I click on this link, it says the url is not found on the server yet I keep seeing this link over and over again.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
You need to give more details, is it a referrer link, are you claiming the forum thinks its this url etc?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks like a poorly programmed spam bot to me.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, that's a spambot. Delete it's post(s) and ban it. Then, figure out why you get spambots.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I see the same thing in my referral logs. Nothing to worry about.
|
![]() |
|
|