The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
|||||||
Unsubscribe link for users to opt out of emails and/or newsletters Details »»
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
Unsubscribe link for users to opt out of emails and/or newsletters
Developer Last Online: May 2014
Same as this, but tested on 4.0.4.
I send HTML newsletters via the "email users" in the admincp. I add this link to the newsletter so that any users who longer wish to get the newsletter can unsubscribe. Quote:
Download Now
Screenshots
Show Your Support
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Very nice man!!!!
GREAT! |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice one! Thanks!
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there anyway of doing this so that the user is not required to be logged in when unsubscribing?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not securely. Then anyone could unsubscribe anyone else.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Works with 4.1?
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm 99% sure it does. It's working on my 4.1 beta dev site.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well, I could unsubscribe, but I don't see it affecting the checkbox (admin emails) in the usercp.
And no matter how I set the checkbox to receive admin mails in the usercp, the unsubscribtion page will always tell me, that I have already unsubscribed. I though this addon will just set this option of the usercp in an easier way? |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
This doesn't seem to include the string to unsubscribe in 4.1.2?
|
![]() |
|
|