The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've tried the vBulletin addon reCAPTCHA and its no help, I am just not able to stop spam bots joining my forums and stop them from posting.
I am also using cyb advanced registration and its no help either. Any other advice that you guys can give me? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Try Questions and Answers or vbStopForumSpam.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Do you use the feature where you ask an easy question, like : What is 10 m-i-n-u-s 7? (I guess that's questions and answers)
I use that along with reCAPTCHA and we get maybe 1 every other day, certainly manageable. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Q&A is helpful.. make a new registered user group and place Q&A on new thread. after X post user may promote to regular registered group.
this helped me |
![]() |
|
|