The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
[DBTech] Inferno vBShout to DBTech vBShout Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
[DBTech] Inferno vBShout to DBTech vBShout
Developer Last Online: Mar 2023
This is a quick script that will import all the shouts from your installation of Inferno vBShout v2.5 to DBTech vBShout v5 or greater.
Upload vbshoutimport.php to your AdminCP directory, then access it from www.yourforum.com/admincp/vbshoutimport.php Download Now
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is not the thread for support questions on Random Questions.
Fillip |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Oh crap, I was looking at the wrong one sorry
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
nominated!...
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Crap, I'd better upgraded my vbShout v2.0 to v2.5 first before installing the DBTech one. Now I cant import anymore
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is this the best shoutbox for 3.8 would you say?
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I would say DBTech vBShout is the best shoutbox for any version of vB |
![]() |
|
|