Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 4 Discussion > vB4 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-29-2010, 09:11 AM
sticky sticky is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 934
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default All my CMS articles are promoted posts, so why can't I skip the article page?

All my front page articles on the CMS are posts that are promoted from the forum. I don't need an article page, I want it to go straight to the thread when clicked.

When someone clicks on an article link on the front page, why can't it just go straight to the thread?

Doesn't VBadvanced do that? Why doesn't the CMS system?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.