The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
It may not make sense, but what I mean is there's a section in the control panel that lets you choose the 12-40 or whatever smiles that show themselves on the left here when you are posting a message.
As default they are randomly or alphabetically chosen, but I for one would like to specify them... Anyone want to create this quick hack? I am sure it would be useful and perhaps implemented in the next vbulletin version. Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
There has to be someone interested? COMON! I need this hack.
Any ideas? |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Someone has to want this, just like I do, comon! Anyone? Trow me a bone here...
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
The smilies are ordered by their IDs
You can remove all smilies, and re-add them, by the order you want them to show up. But you can do this. Find PHP Code:
PHP Code:
(Happy) will be before (Sad) but after (Big Grin).
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
![]() |
|
|