Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-22-2010, 02:50 AM
FitgirlWorld FitgirlWorld is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 92
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Best way to auto move User Group?

Here is what I am trying to do and I cant figure out the best way.

I want New Registered Users to immediately go into a "membership usergroup" for 3 days total after registering. Once those 3 days are up they get moved back to a normal "registered users" group.

Any ideas?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.