The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
But not like kbank or vbexperience
I want the users able to buy more gold or points via paypal. The only place I've seen options to either earn points or buy more points is on http://d2jsp.org let me know if anyone can do this? Thanks guys |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Guess not?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
There are no hacks out there that allow virtual money to be bought and sold via PayPal.
That website you linked to probably has a custom coded set of hacks for such a system. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you for your response!
Do you think I could pay a coder here to make something similar? If so - where would I go about requesting a paid mod? Thank you very much. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think there was something called VBcredits........ you can request for such a service anyway- at paid jobs section.
do let me know if you need help
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
For paid mod requests, use the paid services forum at the bottom of the index.
|
![]() |
|
|