The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
vB Forumhome Links Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
See screenshot. Quick install, links can easily be changed to whatever you want by editing the forumhome template.
Please click install when using this ![]() **** Due to unethical actions by vBulletin Solutions I can no longer support this modification **** Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quick favor? Correct the Install file in the .zip by adding in the extension .txt or another like .rtf etc as I had to add the .txt and open in wordpad vs notepad to read properly and others might not know to rename as install.txt etc
Other than that nice concept for a quick template edit and to others you can also add this to forumdisplay via the forumhome level 1 /2 templates etc etc. Mike |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can you do the for 4.0 ?
thanks man good job!
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
@ TheLastSuperman: thanks, done.
@ ChopSuey: I will upgrade my mods/styles when I feel 4.x is really gold. ATM it feels like beta to me. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice install
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
does this mod work on 3.8.3 ?
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
This is in the 3.8 template modifications sections what do you think? lol yes it does.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
![]() |
|
|