The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
hi
Suppose that I have a thread with a poll a few users have voted, after a while I edit the poll by setting number of voted to zero and changing options. now I've edited and made a new poll in the thread and problem here is that the users voted before editing process can't vote anymore. I mean I've changed the votes to zero in each option but it seems they've still voted the poll and can't participate in the new one. how can I do sth so each time I edit poll all the users can vote again even if they've voted before? thx for your time |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
You can remove the Poll from the AdminCP:
AdminCP -> Threads & Posts -> Strip Poll Then you can add a new poll to the thread to which people may vote. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
thank u! I had never seen that before.
|
![]() |
|
|