Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-04-2010, 10:46 PM
Bansheebob Bansheebob is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 93
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default How'd he do this?

Assuming its a he, I want to put a similar adsense code in this spot and tried the notices but the notices are appearing on the home page too which I dont want. I just want it above one forum.

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...rized-vendors/

Thanks for help!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.