Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-30-2009, 02:06 AM
groomsoldsep groomsoldsep is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default HTML Email

Is it possible to have the welcome email (or any other email) be an html email rather than plain text? I tried to paste html into the "email body" option but it didn't work. Is there a mod for this or perhaps something I'm doing wrong? I'm new to VB but learning fast. Thanks for all the info you guys share on all the other posts.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.