The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am adding the latest threads to a non vbulletin page using the rss feed (javascript) and I am wondering is there a way that I can not only show the thread but display which forum each post is in?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Take a look in the external.php page (which I assume you are using for your javascript) and you can see what variables are available. I think it's only threadid, thread title, poster, time, and date. I think you would have to actually modify the code (query) in the external.php page to get more.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yea, was just hoping someone knew what exactly to edit
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I do not have step-by-step instructions, sorry. Perhaps someone else does and will post them.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank u
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
anyone else know by chance
|
![]() |
|
|