The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Recently, I have sent an email to the users on my board and the $vboptions[bbtitle] is not changing like it is supposed to be in the email. In the email, it stays "$vboptions[bbtitle]" and does not change.
Any ideas? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
On the left of the email form it should show some stuff, or you can click the (?) on the right side to see more information.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
The strange thing is, I've never had this problem. I've recently upgraded from 3.7.4 to 3.8.4 but I really don't think that changes anything. Another bit of information I might add is that I recently changed my forums directory to /forums. I'm not quite sure where it went wrong but I know it used to work perfectly fine.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I just wanted to follow up on this. Does anyone have any additional information on this issue?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I just wanted to follow up on this. Does anyone have any additional information on this issue?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
How are you sending the mail?
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Through the Admin CP.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Anyone else have any more information about this?
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Any news about this problem? i have the same error.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Try to upgrade it to 3.8.7 may be its the problem of upgrade.
|
![]() |
|
|