The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've seen this on some forums on threads at the bottom (presumably to remove the adsense from the first post and motivate registrations) how do I do this? cann't find it on here anywhere now, although I'm sure I've seen it at some point
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
You can use vB Ad Management, and only show ad's for guests.
OR You can edit the Ad Location templates and use IF Condition for them to show for guests. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Second one
AdminCP> Styles & Templates> Style Manager> Your Style> Ad Location Templates |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
<a href="http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/main/template_conditionals" target="_blank">http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/m...e_conditionals</a>
|
![]() |
|
|