The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have iCash installed on my forums, but strangly it keeps pruning itself after a few days. How can I fix this problem?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
The best place to get help with a modification is by posting in the modification thread itself.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok, thanks for moving it.
The iCash still keeps pruning itself, can anyone help? |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hanson didn't move it. You need to go find the thread yourself and post in it for help.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Huh? I am confused, so there is no thread for support? Ok, thanks. I will look on google for some support adventually.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes, the thread for support is the modification thread - the thread where you downloaded the modification.
|
![]() |
|
|