The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Instead of adding all these templates to globaltemplates, you could add this:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I should ask what that does since I have never seen that code before. I'm sure others will question as well. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
![]() From /includes/class_bootstrap.php: PHP Code:
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've followed the instruction, editors works as it must works, but in all pages there is that dammit yellow triangle at browser's status bar with error:
vB_XHTML_Ready has not been definied URI: http://www.microhellas.com/main/clie...tor.js?v=400b5 Maria |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Maria, can you show me the page that you get the yellow triangle? I don't get the triangle so I'm a bit concerned right now, oh yeah, what browser you viewing the page in?
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Thank you so much. By the way. IE8 Maria |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hmmmm, I opened it in IE8 but I get no error report. Let me check a few things and I'll post back.
Your welcome. |
![]() |
|
|