The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was wondering, are search bots allowed to browse the site if you have turned off view forum for guests? Is there any code I need to add so the bots browse?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
i dont think they can index your site with them not being able to view the forum.
There's a mod called KX - Spider Permissions . |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
hmm, people saying it is against Google's rules....:S
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Beacuse it is against google's rules.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Personal experience:
When i disallowed the guests to see the forum, my site disappeared from google! As soon as I have allowed again the guest to see the forums, google started to consider the site again. |
![]() |
|
|