The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
why everytime i mass email i get these back for days?
is there anyway i can re direct them to a junk account? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
You will need to mark them as spam in your email client or create a rule to dump them in a folder where you would like them to be dumped. You should also track down and remove the accounts that bounce. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
how do i set up a rule?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I remember seeing a hack to deal with this.
Once installed, all the bounced email members are moved into a new usergroup. The next time you send out bulk email, no email is sent to the new group, thus preventing you receiving the "bounce back". I may be wrong, but I think anyone in the new group is then asked to update their email address at next log in? Sorry I can't remember the hack name, but a search of mods should find it. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
anyone?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
<a href="https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=138884" target="_blank">https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=138884</a>
|
![]() |
|
|